beautiful apartments close to the lake
Overview of the Project Les Résidences du Port in Corsier
This fine ensemble of village-style buildings, designed by renowned architect Pierre Ambrosetti and currently being built by Construction Perret, are set in an outstanding location at Corsier-Port, just a few steps from the lake.
Mindful of the importance of long-term ecological and cost-efficiency factors, the promoters of the project are building to standard of the MINERGIE P eco-efficiency label with all the thermal and acoustic advantages this would provide the inhabitants. Shared gas-fired boilers will provide heating. Pre-heated water will come from solar panels on the roof. Under floor heating coils are controlled by an outside temperature sensor. The living room and each bedroom are thermostatically controlled. Ventilation is provided by a dual airflow system in conformity with the requirements of MINERGIE P.
These condominium apartments vary from 3 to 6 rooms, either as a duplex with ground floor garden or upstairs with a terrace. The design allows for plenty of daylight. All units are being sold with one or two parking spaces in the basement. There are visitor spaces outside.
The residence will be fully secured and gates with videophones are foreseen. The shared garden areas will allow inhabitants to meet and exchange.
Finishing and quality are of a high standard in particular with:
- A kitchen budget of CHF 20,000.- (3 rooms) and CHF 50,000.- (5 & 6 rooms) inclusive all taxes
- A floor tiling budget (supply and laying down) of CHF 60.- per sq m inclusive all taxes
- A parquet budget (supply and laying down) of CHF 125.- per sq m inclusive all taxes
- Indoor wall covering (excluding kitchen and bathroom) with pre-painted (variovlies type) wall paper
- Wall tiling till ceiling (supply and laying down) at CHF 80.- per sq m
- Electric venetian blinds and electric sun awnings
- Latest generation electricity installations with receded spots and movement detectors.
- A beautiful aerated façade in natural stone, rough plaster and green roofing
- Triple-glazed windows with metal/pvc frame
- The option to install an electric plug in the basement parking (an additional cost depending on vehicle brand)